The Doolhof Stud Farm aims to raise and train young show-jumping horses of good stock in a professional and animal-friendly manner, so that they can reach their maximum competitive potential.
It will seek to improve its methods continually for the benefit of the horses, while also continuing to make the work enjoyable.
- Respect for the horse, its physical and mental health and its age.
- Working effectively with defined objectives and an appropriate training plan.
- Tailored training: training for the defined objectives, taking into account the individual potential of each horse.
- Professional goal: constantly striving to improve the professionalism of the staff.
- Enjoyment for both horses and people, working as a team.